Monday, February 16, 2009

Why "Why?" Is The Most Useless Question In The Universe

(I received this in an e-mail from a friend and thought it was interesting...I don't know where she got it from)

Did you know that:

That "Why?" is the most useless question in the universe.

The only question with any meaning is "What?"

Asking "Why is this happening?" can only take your power from you. Asking "What do I want to make of this?" does exactly the opposite.

Here is a great secret: the Why of anything is to produce the What of everything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this blog. Did you come up with it yourself? I went ahead and wrote about YOUR blog on the homepage of my website FITnoke.com. That's how impressed I was! Keep up the good work.

Alice Wanty said...

It's true, but how do you convince someone who is almost 40, jobless, and forced to move back home with the parents?